1. You try and open your car door with your key card.
2. You try to open your home’s front door with your key card.
3. You dial 9 before the number when you try and dial your home phone.
4. You have dreams about meetings, coworkers and your work. You wake up in a pile of papers you were reading when you fell asleep. Bonus points if it is in the living room.
5. You wake up on Saturday, get dressed and don’t realize you don’t have to be at the office until you see all your neighbor’s cars still parked in the driveway.
6. You wake up on Sunday, get dressed and don’t realize you don’t have to be at the office until you see all your neighbor’s cars still parked in the driveway.
7. You get really bad caffeine headaches on Saturday and Sunday.
8. You don’t know what to do with yourself on Saturday or Sunday. Your social life has kind of died since you got this job.
9. Your home has no real food in it, just coffee and granola bars.
10. There is a pile of dirty laundry the size of Mt Fuji around your closet and dry cleaner bags and hangers on the floor everywhere.
11. You have no idea what TV shows are new this season or what plays on what channel on which days. Ditto for what songs are popular this year.
12. Your big Friday night plans you are all excietd about involve take out chinese food and sleep.
13. You have never meet your neighbors. Bonus points if you live in an appartment building and you have never seen your neighbors.
14. You sometimes slip and call your kids the names of the people who work for you.
15. Your home was vandalized, the TV and DVD player are gone and you didn’t notice.